QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Thursday, March 6, 2014

Today's Affirmation
 
"Today I will be patient and wait on the will of Heaven"
 
 
It is not always easy to be patient and wait on the Universe to bring things into fruition.  But for today, I must practice patience, for I know that Universe is working for my highest and greatest good, and if I steel myself against impatience, then all will turn out the way that it should.
 
 
Universe always knows better than we what we need to be successful on our path.  It is we who interrupt our own flow by trying too hard.  If we can just sit back and look and listen for the signals of the Universe and let Universe do its job for us, we will be far better off and fare far better.
 
In Light and Love, Always,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment