QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Saturday, April 5, 2014




Today's Affirmation
"Today, I will love and nurture those that I love-my pet(s), my gardens, my family."


Early in the morning, each morning unless it rains, I like to take a slow walk around my gardens.  I like to touch each of the trees and greet them.  I close my eyes and focus on each one.  I still my mind and heart and listen to the energy. 

My plants and trees talk to me.  Each of them is different, feels different, has a different personality.  By doing this, I can discern each's temperament, their needs, and then follow through with trimming or fertilizing, or repotting, or repositioning.

I love my gardens, my trees, and I treat them all with love and care.  They, in turn, bloom and blossom, and bear fruit and vegetables.  They grow tall and full and green. 

Some people feel about dogs or cats or other animals the way I feel about my gardens.  It doesn't really matter if dogs or cats or birds or gardens are our interest, we all need something to love and care for and nurture. 

So take extra time today and "listen" to those you love.  Get down on the level of your dog or cat or gardenia, and hold it lovingly.  Tough your forehead to him, and send your loving thoughts into them.  Listen with your heart.  Do this frequently, and before you even realize it, you, too, will be able to hear the thoughts and feelings of your beloved pets and plants.

Love them as they love you.

In Light and Love-Always,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment