QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Thursday, April 17, 2014


Today's Affirmation
 
"Today I will trust the Highest Power That Is and make a leap of faith."


There comes a time in each of our lives when we are on the brink of change.  We are asked to make a leap of faith.  It feels like standing on the edge of a cliff and seeing the other cliff farther away than we can jump.  There we are standing there with hundreds of feet below us and across from us and we ask ourselves, "What the heck am I going to do?"

Option one-Play it safe.  Back away.  Walk away.  Go back to the same way we have been living.  Feeling unsatisfied, mediocre, incomplete, unsatiated..

Option two-Trust.  Jump.  Move on.  Move closer to the goal, the dream.

Hard choice.  It is easy to just stay where we are:  safe but unhappy.  It is much harder to trust and jump.  But at some point, we have to decide, we have to move, we have to ask ourselves, "Is where I am better than where I could be?"

I am, myself, standing on the edge of that gorge, asking myself the same exact questions. 

The people around me, and maybe the people around you are encouraging you, but not in the way you and I need to be encouraged.  They are afraid for us; they are encouraging us to stay where we are, we have good thing going, why change, upset the apple cart. 

But deep inside of me, deep inside of you, we are screaming for release, we are screaming for change, we are screaming for new life.

Well, the only way to get it is to push those who safer encouragements away and just close our eyes, say a prayer, trust in the Highest Power that Is, and then stretch our feet and move across the abyss.

If we can find the courage to do this, Universe will support us and keep us from falling.  Universe will see to it we have everything we need to move from one side to the other successfully.  After all, isn't it Universe who brought us here in the first place.  If Universe did, indeed, bring us to this brink, then, then shouldn't we trust enough to know that we will be safe.

I don't know about you, but I am going to jump.  Come with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment