QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Friday, July 11, 2014

 
Today's Affirmation
 

"My future is within my grasp.  I must see it, say it, and believe it."
 
 
 
First of all, I have been gone for some time.  I have been working diligently on my Spirit Seeds meditation book.  I have finally finished and have submitted it for publication.  Hurray!!  I do not have a release date yet, but hopefully, I will find out soon.  I am hoping that all of you who have faithfully read my blog will be inspired to pick up a copy. 
 
Let me give you a brief preview.  The book contains 20 chapters which are broken into 7 subsections:  The Basics, Affirming and Manifesting, Clearing, Cleansing, and Healing, Protection, Communication, Accessing Higher Knowledge and Wisdom, Exploring Past Lives.
 
 
Each individual chapter contains commentary on each of the subjects covered within the chapter as well as a scripted meditation.  At the end of each chapter is an affirmation that pertains to the subject matter of the chapter.
 
At the end of the book, there is an appendix that contains 4 charts/lists-Chakra Colors and Purposes, an image of the location of each chakra, a list of animal spirit guides, a list of archangels and their identities and functions, and a list of affirmation according to purpose.
 
There are also pages assigned for the reader's notes.
 
So, as you can see, I have been monumentally the last few months trying to pull it all together.  I really appreciate you continuing to visit the blog.
 
Light and Love-Always,
 
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment