QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Today's Affirmation
 
"Today, I will make my life more manageable by making a list and following it."
 
 
Life can sometimes be overwhelming-so many things to do all the time.  It really can be mind numbing.
 
I try to start out every day with a list of things that need to get done.  I keep the list on my desk next to my computer, and as I accomplish something on the list, I cross it off.
 
Crossing off items on my list gives me a great sense of accomplishment.  I love seeing that line running through a task that marks it as DONE.
 
Breaking down my tasks in more manageable bits makes it easier for me to accomplish them and less likely to procrastinate.
 
I always have to remind myself that I do not have to do all the tasks on the list.  But an item being on the list reminds me that it does, at some point, need to be done.
 
So, with your busy life-job, house, kids, co-workers, friends, extended family, bills, dates, chores-try making a list.  Post it where you can see it, and as you accomplish each item, cross it off.
 
Make your life today as manageable as possible.
 
In Love and Light-Always,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment