QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Friday, July 18, 2014


Today's Affirmation
 
"Today, I will reconnect with my most precious friends and tell them I love them and appreciate them."


Our closest and most precious friends are a wonderful resource to us.  They bless our lives with what they have to offer, and the best thing is that they offer it to us freely.

Did you ever not see a close friend for some time and then pick up the phone and pick up exactly where you left off as if no time had passed?  This is one of the things that classifies a "best friend".

I have three close and precious "best" friends.  I have know two of them for almost 30 years.  We have traveled parallel roads, but a couple of times a year, our paths intersect, and we catch up. 

We have seen and shared each other's joy and success, as well as each other's pain and suffering.

These three wonderful women are quality women.  They are the best women I know.

They are strong, independent, highly intelligent.  They are fighters-they fight for themselves and what they know is right. 

They embody all of the qualities that I value and admire.  I love them.

So, in honor of my  three sister-souls, I dedicate this post.

I don't know what my life would be like without them-less enriched, less full.

So, dear friend-readers, consider your close and precious friends.  Pick up the phone and check in with them.  Invite them over for coffee or tea, invite them for luncheon, make a trip and visit them or invite them to make a trip to visit you.  Look them up on Facebook, reconnect with them.  They will be happy to hear from you, as you will be happy to hear their voices, even if it is a texted voice.

Appreciate these women and men who have played an integral part in the person you have become.

Here is a little vignette about Lisa, one of my three most precious friends:

     About twenty years ago, when my daughter was less than a year old, our family had experienced 
     a severe financial difficulty.  I was overwrought.  I didn't know what to do.  I got a phone call from Lisa who is a wonderful and talented psychic reader (today she specializes in animal reiki and reading).  She asked me is everything was o.k. because she had gotten a feeling about me.  I told her what was happening.  She was loving and supportive and she gave me courage and insight and guidance.  About a week later, a large package came via delivery company.  When I opened the box, it was filled with clothes, brand new clothes, for my daughter.  I cried.  I called her right away to thank her for her goodness and generosity.  Do you know what she told me??  She said, "Rob, what are friends for?" 

Dear friend-readers-love you friends and appreciate the selflessness they bring into your life.

In Love and Light-Always,
Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment