QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Friday, August 8, 2014


Today's Affirmation
"Today I will be patient and wait on the Will of Heaven."


It is so hard to be patient.  I have been struggling my whole life with this. You may be also struggling with patience.  So how do we overcome?  How do we keep ourselves patient?

Well, I got this message this morning from my angelic helpers. "All that you desire and more is now manifesting.  Be content to wait upon the will of Heaven."

So now, I just refocus my attention on the jobs at hand:  cleaning my kitchen, doing a few loads of laundry, writing my books, doing my crafts, and going to my job and doing the best I can do, and breathe-alot.

I just close my eyes, and breathe in through my nose and out through my mouth slowly.  I focus on my breathing.  I listen to my breath going in and out.  And I just repeat the word "Patience."

This has gotten me through many times.

If you are having trouble waiting for what you are manifesting, try this technique.  It does help, I promise.

In Love and Light-Always,
Robin




















No comments:

Post a Comment