QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Saturday, August 9, 2014

Today's Affirmation
 
"Today, I will actively work toward letting go and healing myself."

This morning, I would like to share some wisdom from my daughter who just turned twenty.  She, like many of us, has had to let go of a long term relationship.  The choice was her own.  I have watched her go through the long, emotional, and painful process of letting go.

I have been witness to each step she has taken and each piece of hard-fought progress and wisdom she has gained. 
 
 
The other day, I happened to be on her social media page and discovered this post.  This is a tremendous amount of wisdom for a twenty year old. 
 

          "Everyone deserves a second chance & we owe it to ourselves to try. Sometimes we 
           even go as far as fourth and fifth chances but somewhere along the lines we'll realize            
           that the only way to fix things is to walk away. I know in my heart that it's for the better        
           and I'm grateful for the things I've learned throughout that relationship. And so  
           begins  a new chapter of this crazy thing called life."

I wanted to share this with you this morning, because you may need this wisdom.  You may be going through your own break up and need guidance and insight.
 
I hope that these wise words of a twenty year old girl help you and soothe you and give you hope and courage.

In Love and Light-Always,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment