QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Friday, November 28, 2014

Today's Affirmation
 
"Today, I commit to making each and every day a day of thanksgiving."

Thanksgiving has always been a day when we remember all of the things and people for which we are grateful.  But why should we confine our gratitude to only one day a year? 

Each day should be a day of thanksgiving.  Each day we should take time to simply say "Thank you, Universe, for all of blessings you have brought into my life.  Thank you for all of the lessons I have learned.  Thank you for all of the people who have touched my life in some way.  Thank you for my home, my family, my friends.  Thank you for the job that brings finances into my home and allows me to live safely and comfortably.  Thank you for who I have become and who I will continue to become with your celestial assistance.  Thank you for those beautiful invisible presences that guide me and protect me and teach me.  Thank you for my life."

So, dear friends, never stop being grateful.  Never stop being thankful.  Make each and every day a day of thanksgiving.

In Love and Light-Always,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment