QUOTE



NOW AVAILABLE AT robinmilhollandbooks.com


Spirit Seeds: Meditations for Harmony, Healing, and Enlightenment by Robin Milholland

Light Seeds: Your Personal Introduction to the Angelic Realm by Robin Milholland


COMING SOON


Soul Seeds: Lessons for the Soul by Robin Milholland

Seeds for Thought: Daily Readings for Enlightenment by Robin Milholland








Monday, January 12, 2015

Today's Affirmation
 
"Today I will continue to look for knowledge and wisdom from whatever source provides it."

When I first started this blog almost two years ago, I never imaged where it would go or whether or not anyone would read it.  Well, two days ago, I published my 200th entry.  There have been about 5,000 hits, meaning that people, people I don't even know, have never met, people across the world have found this blog and have read it.
 
It is an amazing thing to me to share the knowledge and wisdom that I have gained in hopes that will enlighten others and give others the answers they seek.  It is amazing to me that someone out there, in a country I have never visited, in a culture with which I am unfamiliar, is reading what I write and considering what I say.  Perhaps this someone is you.
 
So, thank you, thank you so much for visiting this site, and perhaps, continuing to visit site.  I hope that it continues to enlighten and inspire you.
 
Many blessings to you.

In Love and Light-Always,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment